Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Fates of Our Former Teachers

     It came to my attention from Rick Flannery over at Glen School Class of 1967 that somebody besides me was interested in what happened to all our old teachers. I propose to collect this information from all the schools and include teachers, custodians, administrators,and secretaries of the post WWII era. I am still mulling how this could be presented on the web and what sort of privacy issues I will come across. Some people who are still alive may not want anyone to know their whereabouts. We will deal with these sort of issues on an individual basis and respect people's wishes. As a start maybe we could just find out how long and what years they taught at particular schools. If anyone has a legal and methodical way to do this sort of searching please let me know. More information on this subject to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment