Monday, June 02, 2008

I dug around my archives and managed to come up with a picture of the aforementioned Paul Ferraro during his Graydon Days.



That's Paul, first row on the far left. How many of these other characters can you name? Here's the best of my recollection:

Back: Dick Flechtner, Jeff Yearing, Don Holsten, Mike O'Hara, Tim Daly, Jan Koper, Jim Livingstone
Middle: Chrissy Wesnofske, Leslie Kersting, Barbara ??, Ann Tarvin
Front: Paul Ferraro, Jim Van-Something?, Harry Shortway, Jon Vinroot, Doug Hendrickson, Your Humble Blogger

1 comment:

  1. Kurt,

    Your Dad, Jeff Yearling, Don Holsten, Tim Daley, Jon Vinroot and you.

    It's been 30 years since I lived in Ridgewood so the faces are familiar but the names escape me.

    Please port the names when you get the chance.

    Cheers!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete