Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Bad Hair Days

      I wish I had gotten a buzz cut at the barber before the pandemic because there is going to be a lot of bad hairs days in the foreseeable future with barber shops closed. I'm already seeing articles on how not to cut your own hair and pictures of what not to do.

     Unless you were a movie or TV star the guys in the 1970s looked like this:



     Overgrown and shaggy was how I saw it in Ridgewood.

     On TV and the movies these men set the pace:




     I highly recommend doing a search on hair styles of the 1960s and 1970s. I'm only scratching the surface with my observations upon the obvious. Currently, we have the "no-style" look and "self-care" being done in quarantine. So be happy if you have a proven or even unproven barber/stylist in your household now. After a while it won't be hard to tell if you have had your haircut recently. Of course, a buzz cut before the lock down will prove to be a winner overall.

     Women and girls are an entirely different story that I'll address in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment