Monday, May 02, 2016

RHS in Cuba

Looking forward to the first RHS Reunion aboard a Carnival Cruise Ship to Cuba from Manhattan.

Just throwing an idea into the Internet. I expect this reality to be a potentiality in the Autumn of 2016. So sorry I won't be able to coordinate.

To everyone planning an RHS Reunion. Please imagine a change from the tired, "Let's go to a Football Game."

My concern for our teenagers and our pre-teens, can be summed up in a word: Concussions.

I predict RHS will eliminate the Ridgewood High School Football program within the next 7 years. My choice is to be on the safe side of living. I hope the establishment (Football coach and supporters) consider this a wake-up call.

It is a tough choice, and I will surely be flogged for my opinion. All the feedback will just give me the support I need to carry on.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment