Thursday, October 08, 2015

RHS Alumni Association Web Site Launch: 1 October 2015

http://RHSAlumniassociation.org

Our story in a word: JOBS!
Whether it was one of my college or high school friends, alumni have given me numerous opportunities over the last 30 years. These have manifested themselves in internships, apprenticeships, scholarships, and tremendous amounts of mentoring.
A great deal of good is the usual result when people of all backgrounds and means of employment unite in their efforts, each supplying a particular talent or strength, in this case towards the work of the newly formed RHS Alumni Association.

This all means we need give some deep thought, while recollecting in tranquility, our time in Ridgewood. I hope readers of this post will notice the advantages we have been given over our entire lifetime. Subsequently, I wish you all will feel a sense of "noblesse oblige" and want to give back to the society which has been so generous to us.

Give me some feedback at paulmccubbinATgmail.com if your would like to continue the conversation, I am anything if I am not flexible.
Peace.
Paul
PS Thanks to Wordsworth, Shelley, Keats, and Yeats.

No comments:

Post a Comment