Sunday, May 31, 2015

Stay Connected Via FaceBook

Every once in a while it seems there is a new "scientific" study as to why people should quit using FaceBook. The reasons they site like privacy and that it can use up a lot of your time are valid.

I also agree nobody cares what you are eating but the pictures of people which are posted are priceless. 

If FB is the social medium for a certain age group and demographic that is a good thing in a world where very few things seem to bring us together, like civic responsibilty.

I agree that we all have friends in our friends lists who we might remember very well, but who's to say this is a bad thing? I've received some great advice from people I haven't seen in over 30 years. Does the passage of time make their words any less authentic. I think not.


I am going to remain connected for a while longer, or until one of these aforementioned studies changes my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment