Saturday, August 29, 2009

Glen School Reunion Update


This is from my pals at the Glen School Class of 1967 blog:










Art Brierley was kind enough to file the necessary papers and we are confirmed for the Glen School reunion. It will be Saturday November 7 at Glen School! I will update with times, cost, etc.

If you're already on the list I will email you - I will need your addresses and phone numbers soon. If you're stumbling onto this site, come to the reunion! We have about 38 so far but there are still a lot of classic Glen alums out there! Get in touch! If you don't we'll make you climb the ropes in the gym! Its hectic at the moment with local baseball, etc but we will ensure everything goes smoothly with this one - its special!

I promise I will add more great Glen stories!

BF and RHS friends are welcome too - but space is limited so you have to let me know!


Email them at cmad@ntplx.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment