Friday, January 01, 2021

A Brand New Year

      Can't imagine a soul who can come up with something good to say about 2020. I'll try.

     Lot's of good TV.

     No end to the amount of music one can stream.

     No office Christmas parties.

     More software and tech gadgets than we have uses for.

     Well, my list is decidedly shabby and short. I admit defeat. I really can't think of anything about the year I will recall fondly. Let's look ahead to the New Year. Let's share what we know. Above all, let's build back better. By this I mean, let's use this opportunity, this reset, to try and get things right in terms of the environment, income equality, and racial/gender/age injustices. This is quite a bit to ponder, but since our quarantine will be in place much longer than anyone anticipated we do have the time to think of some new ways of living, working, and getting along with each other. Have at it. Happy New Year!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment