Monday, July 13, 2020

RHS Graduation 2020

     I really like the current RHS Principal Thomas Gorman. He grew up on the west side of town like me and graduated from RHS. He has been a staunch supporter and Trustee of the RHS Alumni Association from its inception. My admiration for teachers and administrators knows no bounds because it is a very difficult job, even in a wealthy school district like Ridgewood.

     Now tell what is wrong with this photo taken on July 8th during the RHS 2020 Graduation Ceremony:




     You are observant if you ask, "Where is his mask? How about some gloves? Not the example you want to be setting during a pandemic. I can also tell you that many of the graduates in the ceremony were not wearing masks. I know it was hot and the artificial turf of the football field probably made it feel like over 100 degrees. But wear a mask. #LovingKindness



No comments:

Post a Comment