Friday, October 16, 2009

Our First Award for Blogging

     I would love to say this blog earned an award for public service or journalistic excellence but all we did was exist on the Internet and a company found us. In return for this award, the firm wants a permanent link to their site. This I won't do unless they can show me they have a connection to RHS, and then I will gladly give them a link because I have done this for other alumni. The award is from a company who sells National Football League ThrowBack Football Jerseys. As a child this would have thrilled me as I used to wear football jerseys all the time, especially to play football. The more mud, blood, and grass stains these jerseys accumulated the better we felt wearing them. Now these jerseys are simply another piece of clothing to me as my football days are long gone. I am grateful for the recognition and if you hurry you might even see this blog in the featured section by following this link: Throwbackfootballjerseys.net

No comments:

Post a Comment