Sunday, November 27, 2016

Ridgewood, NJ "In Memory Of"

I started a new blog today with all the best intentions of any new project. It has plenty of mistakes, and those I accept and will correct. The information comes from the forum I created on Facebook dedicated to the memories of classmates, teachers, administrators, and RHS employees.

The responses to the Facebook forum were very moving and I thought the idea ought to be transferred to the part of the Internet not behind the gates of Social Media. In other words, a simple search will find the site for you, without having to be part of Facebook.

 http://ridgewoodinmemoryof.blogspot.com/

My favorite response to the In Memory Of site came from Jack Zerbe:

"I think our lost friends represent lives fulfilled. Even though some of these wonderful people left without a proper farewell, that they live on in our hearts and minds shows that they made a difference in many peoples lives. Our comments now are a delayed tribute."





No comments:

Post a Comment